Default

Klostermann extension at RB not yet fixed

The contract extension sought by RB Leipzig with Lukas Klostermann is still a little slow, but a possible change of national player to Borussia Dortmund should be off the table.

“We have been in contact with Klosti for some time now, have very good talks and are on a very good path. But the end is not yet to be mentioned,”said RB Sports Director Markus Krushche in a telephone conference with journalists on Wednesday.

Previously”Sports Image”had reported, that an extension of the contract expiring in the summer 2021 will be announced officially for four more years in the near future.

The variable defender had recently shown an interest in European top clubs in addition to the BVB. The 23-year-old had increased his market value mainly by convincing appearances in the national team.

Yvon Mvogo was said to have converted from FC Schalke 04

Also in Yvon Mvogo’s staff, Krueger did not want to create facts publicly. The Swiss goalkeeper, Peter Gulacsi the clear number two, is apparently looking for clubs.

“We have received the release of RB,” said adviser Carlos Crespo in the Swiss newspaper “View”. But Krueger did not want to admit this: “We have discussed the situation, that we will find a solution.”

According to “View”, FC Schalke 04 is said to have “loose contacts” with 25-year-old Mvogo. We think Yvon is a very good goalkeeper, who has also developed well with us, even though he has not played so much,”said Krushche. Possible is an extension of the contract and a subsequent loan.