After initial difficulties Ante Rebic flourishes at AC Milan. Now the Rossoneri seem determined to commit the loan of Eintracht Frankfurt. However, they have done the bill without the Hessians.
As the “Gazzetta dello Sport” reports, Milan wants to transform the Rebic loan into a permanent employment prematurely. The Croatian is actually only borrowed from the Italians for the coming season and would have to return to Main in the summer 2021.
Around 25 million euros the Milanese would have to put on the table for a rebate purchase, it was said so far. However, the Italian newspaper now reports that the Frankfurters could increase their demand in view of the ever better performance of the stormer to 40 million euros. It is not known whether the Milanese would also pay this sum.
However, the SGE will probably not be able to keep the entire redemption amount for Rebic. According to the Italian report, AC Florence, from which Rebic 2018 came to Frankfurt, has secured a resale clause. This should be at a proud 50-percent.
“It is clear that we need to look very carefully at our purse, what we can do at all in the Trans-State Market and what possibilities we have. We can only invest if we generate revenue,”said Sports Board Fredi Bobic at a press conference on Wednesday.
Exchange business with Andre Silva?
According to the report, it is also possible to calculate a purchase by Andre Silva, which is borrowed from Milan, with a sale of Rebic.
Between 2016 and 2019 Rebic had completed exactly 100 mandatory games for Eintracht Frankfurt. During this time he collected 37 scoring points (25 goals, twelve templates). At the Rossoneri, the 26-year-old attacker scored eight hits in 18-series A games.
Rebic had last sent a love greeting to Eintracht Frankfurt. “Of course I keep up on games of one-track,” Rebic said, who described himself as a “loyal fan” in an interview on the association page of Hesse.